About Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge
- Take the planning and stress out of your Alaska fishing trip. We take care of the details from the moment you arrive. Wake up to fresh coffee, and a hearty breakfast. Your lunch is ready as you head out to meet your fishing boat. Spend a great day on the water with professional guides and gear, and in the best boats on the water. At the end of your stay, your fish will be processed and ready for pick-up. All this at an affordable price is what keeps our guests coming back to Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge year after year!
- Click here now and watch our Promo DVD.
- Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge is ranked #1 among specialty lodges in Kenai, Alaska. Read our reviews at Trip Advisor
- Here at Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge we pride ourselves on having the best and some say, “the best looking boats” on the water. We use Willie Boats because they are “Simply the Best!” salmon fishing boat made. Jimmie Jack’s experienced professional fishing guides will take you to the hot spots where the fish are biting. You will use top notch tackle and gear, carefully tuned by your guide. Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge proudly uses Shimano reels, G Loomis rods, and Eagle Claw hooks.
- Relax at the end of the day at Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge on the shores of Cook Inlet. Light a campfire with your friends and family, and grill your fish on the barbecue. Enjoy the spectacular beachfront location with awesome ocean and mountain views. Snap a photo of a never-ending Alaskan sunset, and capture the special memory of your Alaska fishing lodge vacation. Welcome to Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge and welcome to “World Class Fishing!”
“Fish with the best, fish with Jimmie Jack Fishing!”
Our goal is for you to experience the best on your fishing vacation to Alaska. Jimmie Jack Fishing will provide you with professional, personable guides, the highest quality tackle and super comfortable boats. You will have the fishing vacation of a lifetime at our Alaska Fishing Lodge. You will see why Jimmy Jack’s guests keep coming back summer after summer. Call now for your fully outfitted fishing vacation package with Jimmie Jack’s Alaska Fishing Lodge.
Our mission is to provide a high quality full service Alaska fishing lodge vacation for our guests at a competitive price; to create for our guests a wonderful and memorable experience with their friends and family marked by top notch service, and a fishing atmosphere of fun based on a foundation of excellence.
The Kenai peninsula is just a short 20 minute commuter flight from Anchorage, or a beautiful 3 hour drive through spectacular Alaskan scenery; including a mountainous ocean drive, nearby Portage Glacier, and wildlife. Anchorage International Airport has convenient air service from most major U.S. cites. Rental cars are available from most national agencies.
About Jimmie Jack
Jimmie Jack has fished the Kenai River for over 25 years. He began running the Kenai when he was just thirteen. He loves fishing and his goal is for you to have a great day on the river. Jimmie Jack was also a world class pole vaulter and competed at the U.S. Olympic Trials in 1996. During the spectacular Alaskan summers, Jimmie Jack puts his competitive drive and single-minded determination to work in pursuit of your dream fishing vacation. "On the Kenai," he says, "even a beginner has a chance of getting his or her name in the record books." Read more about the Jimmie Jack Story here.
Directions to Jimmie Jack's Alaska Fishing Lodge
From Anchorage, take the Seward Highway south, 3 hours. Go South on the Seward Highway 95 miles to the Sterling Highway turnoff. Take a right at the turnoff and drive 45 miles to Soldotna. Go straight through the town of Soldotna and cross the bridge over the Kenai River. Take a right at the next intersection onto Kalifornsky Beach (K-Beach) Road. Drive 9.3 miles on K-Beach to Karluk. Turn right, and take an immediate right onto Reef Drive. We are your third driveway on the left, 36065 Reef Drive. Welcome!